Students earning a degree in physics possess the necessary skills and the scientific and mathematics background to pursue a wide range of career paths. The variety is illustrated in our Alumni Spotlights. Many students also further their education at grad school. Here is a list of where our graduates have gone.
American Institute of Physics Career & Statistical Research
- Compadre (Resources for both students and faculty)
- The Nucleus (Student resource through Compadre)
- Physics (Journal)
- Physics Today (Journal w/ job listings)
- PhysicsWorld Jobs (International listings)
- UniPHY (Scientific Social Networking)
Career Resources at Miami University
- "Landing Your First Job: A Guide for Physics Students" is available in the Physics office for sign-out.